If you can’t help in one of the ways we’ve listed on our involvement page, there are still many practical things you can do to help. Mostly what we need is to spread the word about the project, and that can be done in many ways:
- Post the project on your Facebook
- Tweet about the project (with the hastag #ibfilm)
- Tell your friends at school
- Post the YouTube video on your Facebook
- Tell your psychiatrist/therapist/counselor (if you have one)
- Contact your local news station and tell them about it
A film documentary on the effects of eating disorders in the lives of those who have them, as well as the people around them such as close friends and family. Subscribe via RSS.