It was brought to our attention that YouTube has been playing Victoria’s Secret advertisements on our videos.
I just want you all to know that we’ve removed all the ads and monetizing from our videos so that will not happen again.
We apologize, had we known that was going to happen we would not have monetized our videos to begin with.
It’s been 7 days since the start of the project, and so far we’ve achieved:
- Almost 6,000 views on the YouTube videos combined
- 106 YouTube Subscribers
- 192 Facebook ‘likes’
- Almost 700 followers
- Nearly 100 messages on Tumblr
- 117 Twitter followers
It’s absolutely overwhelming to see the response so far… Thank you all SO MUCH for your support! You’re all amazing! KEEP IT UP :D
Invisible Battles- Full Video.
You saw the trailer, here is the 10 minute promo that explains why this eating disorder documentary is so desperately needed.
Tumblr - http://tumblr.com/follow/invisible-battles
Twitter - http://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=ibfilm
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Invisible-Battles/207322986047998
Wow! So encouraging to see other tumblr blog posting our video, thank you so much <3
If you can’t help in one of the ways we’ve listed on our involvement page, there are still many practical things you can do to help. Mostly what we need is to spread the word about the project, and that can be done in many ways:
- Post the project on your Facebook
- Tweet about the project (with the hastag #ibfilm)
- Tell your friends at school
- Post the YouTube video on your Facebook
- Tell your psychiatrist/therapist/counselor (if you have one)
- Contact your local news station and tell them about it